Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Large Number of Files in Synchronization After Upgrading to Sage ACT! 2011 SP1 Hot Fix 5

Accepted Solution Solved
Nickel Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

Large Number of Files in Synchronization After Upgrading to Sage ACT! 2011 SP1 Hot Fix 5

I am having a problem with syncing my remote database, and applied what the article 28293 says.
Attached Files...

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Large Number of Files in Synchronization After Upgrading to Sage ACT! 2011 SP1 Hot Fix 5

After running the batch file, is the number of files reduced?  The batch file should be run on both the remote and the host databases.

To increase timeout values, see the following articles:

- Synchronization: KB Article 23416

- Actdiag: KB Article 28180

Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Large Number of Files in Synchronization After Upgrading to Sage ACT! 2011 SP1 Hot Fix 5

Any ideas other than having to repeat the recommendations in the article???

It is important for me to synchronize the remote database because I have changes that I need on  the server ...

Any Idea?  Smiley Sad

Nickel Super Contributor

We have already problems caused  by the users deleting records or Damage the  computers ... In Addition the System generate Others and especially when have no solution ... is very important to Make solutions, not problems.... (Mafalda)

Solution
Accepted by topic author jotero
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

After running the batch file, is the number of files reduced?  The batch file should be run on both the remote and the host databases.

To increase timeout values, see the following articles:

- Synchronization: KB Article 23416

- Actdiag: KB Article 28180

Greg Martin
Sage
Nickel Super Contributor

OK - Perfest - Thank You