Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Keeping Track of Delinquent Clients

Accepted Solution Solved
Astute Commentator
Accepted Solution

Keeping Track of Delinquent Clients

What's the best way to keep track of delinquent clients, i.e.. tech support clients who haven't paid.  I know that I can create a group, but I would really like a VISUAL queue that a particular client is delinquent when I pull up their record?

Many thanks!

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author huntress
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Keeping Track of Delinquent Clients

There's tons of ways to do this with ACT!  There is an add-on that works with your business processes to move/alert/tag/assign activities/etc to clients based on certain criteria.  It's called SAM, and is from CRM AddOns.  I personally like this, especially if you have multiple events that happen when a client goes dq - send an email, sched a call, etc.

A simpler option is Automatic Field Calculations by Exponenciel, which can calc a date difference (i.e. if TODAY - DUEDATE > 30), and then put that info in a field for you to notice.

Hope this helps...

Richard Brust
ACT! Certified Consultant
richard@rbrDataSolutions.com

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author huntress
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Nickel Elite Contributor

There's tons of ways to do this with ACT!  There is an add-on that works with your business processes to move/alert/tag/assign activities/etc to clients based on certain criteria.  It's called SAM, and is from CRM AddOns.  I personally like this, especially if you have multiple events that happen when a client goes dq - send an email, sched a call, etc.

A simpler option is Automatic Field Calculations by Exponenciel, which can calc a date difference (i.e. if TODAY - DUEDATE > 30), and then put that info in a field for you to notice.

Hope this helps...

Richard Brust
ACT! Certified Consultant
richard@rbrDataSolutions.com
Astute Commentator

Raichard, these are wonderful ideas and ones that I would, of course, would would never have discovered.  Will pass along for consideration and approval.

Many thanks!
Carolyn