Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Just upgraded to Act! Premium Version 20.0.159.0, Update 3, Thanks to ACT! support rep Akilan

Copper Contributor

Just upgraded to Act! Premium Version 20.0.159.0, Update 3, Thanks to ACT! support rep Akilan

Purchased the Act V20 Premium Windows Client.  Downloaded the application. Backed-up V19 database and then deleted V19 App.  Restarted the laptop and tried to start the install process.  Came up the unable to install due to ACT! API still installed on the Client.  I called tech support and they provided excellent service.  ACT! V20 Premium is up and running.  Everything seems fine as I completed most tasks I normally do every day.  Will respond back if I incur any issues.  I like the bluish color used on this upgrade.

Fritz (ACT! addict since V2)

Act! Premium Version 20.0.159.0, Update 3

Dell XPS 15 I7 2.8Hz, 32GB, 512 SSD, "4k"

Administrator

Re: Just upgraded to Act! Premium Version 20.0.159.0, Update 3, Thanks to ACT! support rep Akilan

Great to hear you're up and running.

Glad you're enjoying the UI update - don't forget to check out the new Act! Insight feature!
Copper Contributor

Re: Just upgraded to Act! Premium Version 20.0.159.0, Update 3, Thanks to ACT! support rep Akilan

Business Health chart is most useful for me. Any chance the team could add the YTD totals for Actual & potential?  Seeing the monthly number is great.  A "box" with the YTD totals saves the step of running the Opportunities query for YTD actual sales number.

Administrator

That sounds like a great idea - I'd recommend posting it in the Share Your Ideas board. Our developers regularly check that board for popular feature idea's when designing updates.