Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is there anyone who could help? ACT! restore problem

Is there anyone who could help? ACT! restore problem

I have tried to recover my database. 

I have tested all options and the recent one I tried is that I opened ACT! then I change option on scroll menu to  .adf and then I saw my file and wanted to open it but  I got message as below:

---------------------------

ACT!

Could not redo log record (39368:324:91), for transaction ID (0:0), on page (1:365), database 'zetha' (database ID 6). Page: LSN = (36655:957:111), type = 1. Log: OpCode = 18, context 2, PrevPageLSN: (39367:330:89). Restore from a backup of the database, or repair the database.

During redoing of a logged operation in database 'zetha', an error occurred at log record ID (39368:324:91). Typically, the specific failure is previously logged as an error in the Windows Event Log service. Restore the database from a full backup, or repair the database.

Could not open new database 'zetha'. CREATE DATABASE is aborted.

OK   

Can you please advice what else can be done in order to access my data base? 

Regards,

Tomasz

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Is there anyone who could help? ACT! restore problem

[ Edited ]

Hello Tomasz,
That message indicates that either your database file (.adf) or database log file (.alf) is corrupted. Do you have a backup of your database you can try restoring?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.