Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is it necessary to click save after editing companies/contacts/opportunities, or does it do this automatically?

Is it necessary to click save after editing companies/contacts/opportunities, or does it do this automatically?

I typically click save anytime I add a new contact/company/opportunity, just to be safe, but some of my colleagues were wondering if it is necessary. Does ACT automatically save things when you add/edit them?

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: Is it necessary to click save after editing companies/contacts/opportunities, or does it do this automatically?

It is not absolutely necessary but is the best practice.

( Remember frequently back up your database - and put copy of the ZIP file to an external memory or on a computer by the network - Keep in safe place administrator User & Password )

Juan Carlos Otero
juancarlostero@icloud.com
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Is it necessary to click save after editing companies/contacts/opportunities, or does it do this automatically?

It's a bit different, depending on if using Web or Windows, but basically, It should save any data automatically when you go to another record or bring up another dialogue.