Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Is anyone using SwiftPage with ACT Premium?

Re: Is anyone using SwiftPage with ACT Premium?

I found Swiftpage through an Act! tutorial class that another employee and I went to.  We've been using Swiftpage ever since!  Honestly it's the best thing that we have done in terms of email marketing with our clients and prospects.  It's soooo easy to use and I attend their free "webinars" somewhat regularly.  Especially when they come out with somethig new like the "Snapshot" that they have now.

We do about 2 or 3 email blasts a month and we've even done alot of our RSVP events using the Surveys.

Tara Maus
Design & Client Services
Arabians Ltd.
Tara Maus
Client Services
& Graphics Design
Arabians Ltd.
Waco, TX

We were recommended Swiftpage by our ACT! consultant and our marketing people are very happy with the service. We send out a lot of email blasts (commercial real estate) and Swiftpage makes it incredibly easy for them to see what gets results.

Initial setup was very simple, and our marketing staff creates their own templates with MS FrontPage then imports them into Swiftpage. We send out a very professional looking email with the option to unsubscribe at the bottom of every message. The reports are quite detailed and you can see the raw data or in chart format.

Thumbs up for Swiftpage from me.

Does anybody know how I can use SP like I can the plaxo service to freqently update my contact using some sort of dynamic tool?

Any suggestions welcome!
Employee

ACTive - Swiftpage has a tool called "List Builder" that automatically builds database contacts. Simply put a form on your website that says something to the effect of "Click Here for more information". A form is served and as the contact fills it out and hits submit, the data is automatically transfered to the Swiftpage List BUilder in ACT!. Select which contacts you now wnat to create and a new ACT! contact will be created for each selected, populating the contact record with the information gathered from the form.
Note: I am a Swiftpage employee - feel free to contact me directly at dogdon@swiftpage.com.

I've been using it almost one year and it's terrific with ACT. I use it to respond to leads and requests for information, Pre & Post Trade Show emails, and this year we aim to use it to stay in regular contact with ideas etc. We've also just begun to get a second sales person linked in so we can each focus on particular markets/customer lists and I fully expect it to work just fine based on some early testing. Best of all it does easily integrate with ACT as well as offer all sorts of useful reports that we aim to better understand and use for more targeted follow up.

There is a learning curve though there's plenty of tutorials and the help line was always quick to answer my calls and provide useful, sometimes hands on, assistance whenever I was stuck on something. My only advice as with any powerful tool, budget some time to properly come up the learning curve if you want to get all you can from the service
Copper Super Contributor

We are using it--the high-end version with all the bells and whistles.  It's great.  Just as advertised.  It makes it harder to procrastinate when it comes to e-mail marketing projects.

I am using SwiftPage with ACT Premium.  We are extremely happy with Swiftpage.  It is an awesome product and the support is fantastic.
Copper Super Contributor

SwiftPage is the best ACT! add-on on the market today.  Top notch.  We never have problems with it, and I can't imagine sending an e-mail without it. 

Edward Kachinske
Author, Managing Contacts with ACT!
   & 22 other CRM books

Edward Kachinske
edward @ is-crm.com
Highlighted

can i schedule birthday emails to be automatically sent to contacts?