Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Import CSV Invoice Data

Import CSV Invoice Data

Hi,

I want to import our Invoice data from CSV or Microsoft Excel file into PeachTree Accounting Premium 2010 so that it can be view by "Sales Invoices" menu on company page in PeachTree. How can I do this this?

I am new to PeachTree. I am SQL developer in my company and want to help business users to reduce Invoice data entry manually.

Pleaes help. Thanks in advance.

- jjsp

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Import CSV Invoice Data

You could develop something with the ACT! SDK to do it... but it would be a big project.

We're actually developing a link that will be able to do this for many accounting products - http://www.glcomputing.com.au/main/75/1

But the first version will be for QuickBooks and we'll be adding other accounts products depending on demand after that.

Probably the easiest way to do it now would be to create some custom tables with one of the add-ons that do this like itTables

then import to them with itImport -  which can be automated with itService

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Import CSV Invoice Data

[ Edited ]

Hello jjspact,

I believe your question would be better addressed by posting it in the Peachtree Online Community.

Message Edited by ghollister on 02-26-2010 12:05 PM

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.