Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I have many problem whit Act

I have many problem whit Act

Hi I have many problem with act, and I don´t know how to repair this problems, please can some body  help me please give your mail to send you an file with the error, it´s true 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: I have many problem whit Act

Hello Milestone,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. I'm sorry to hear you are having issues with Sage ACT!. The best way to receive help with these issues in this Community is to post the details here in this forum. You should include a description of the issue or error message, when you are seeing the error, the version of ACT! you are using, and your computer's operating system.

Thank you,

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

yes but it´s many errors that i can´t expalin one by one but some error are

Property accessor ' AllowFileAtachments' on object 'Act.Framework.SupplementalFiles.Sup'plementalFileManager' threw the follwing exception:' A transport-level has ocurred when sending the request to the server. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 0 - Espacio de Almecenamiento insuficiente en el servidor para procesar este comando.)

other error say

error retrieving a list of Activity Instances for the specified Accessors: Failed to open a connection to the database

other say

Act! has encoutered an error. Please shutdown the aplication

other say

the client was unable to establish a connection because of an error during connection initialzation process before login. Posibble causes include the following: the client tried to connect to an unsupported version of SQL Server; the server was too bussy to acept new connection; or the re was a resource limitation (insifficient memory or maximun allwed connection) on the server. (provider Named Pipes Provider, error: 0 - Espacio insuficiente en el servidor para procesar este comando

and other else

this error appear whit the users in windows xp service parck 3, and my server runs windows 7 whit service pack 1

Platinum Elite Contributor

Based on the error message, you appear to have a bad or unsupported installation of SQL Server and possibly .NET Framework.

I would recommend you uninstall ACT! and SQL Server, reboot the machine and reinstall.

Also, what is the version of ACT! you are using?

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

I´m using a Sage Act premium 2012  version web en my server and Act premiun 2012 whit  the users