12-17-2009 01:35 PM
You would do this by adding a PIcture field to your layout:
- Go to Tools/Define Fields. The Define Fields dialog box will open
- Click Create New Field on the left
- Name the field and choose "Picture" as the field data type. Click Finish to save the field. Click Close to exit the dialog box.
- Go to Tools/Design Layouts/Contact. The Layout Designer will open with your current contact layout
- From the toolbox on the left, click Picture Field. The cursor will turn into a "+"
- Move the cursor to the place on the layout you would like the picture to appear and click.
- A field selection dialog box will appear. Choose the Picture field you created earlier.
- Adjust the size of the field by pulling the corners with your mouse cursor. To add a border, right-click on the field and select Properties.
- For additonal properties, make sure the field is selected, then press the F4 button on your keyboard. This will bring up the Properties box on the right.
- Under Behavior in the Properties box, I have found that "StretchImage" or "CenterImage" works best for Size Options. This depends on the size and type of image you will be placing in the field.
- When done, save and close the layout designer
- In the Contact Detail View, you can add an image the picture field by clicking on the field and selecting an image from your files.
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.
02-08-2017 09:27 AM