Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to move multiple subgroups

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

How to move multiple subgroups

Hi,

I'm using Sage ACT! Premium 2012.

I have an excel template of groups and it's corresponding subgroups.  In importing data to ACT! i only see 'groups' option, so i imported them all as groups.

My delima now is how to organize or move multiple groups in a faster way.  I can only see the steps on 'Move Group'.

Is there a way on choosing multiple groups and make it a subgroup?

I hope somebody can suggest a good option.

Thanks.

Catherine

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author cathguangco
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Re: How to move multiple subgroups

Hello Catherine,

There isn't a way to move multiple Groups/Subgroups at once.  I believe you are referring to the 'Move Group...' option from the tool bar; there is an easier way to move Groups (to become Subgroups) - you can do it by drag and drop.  Left-click and drag a Group onto another Group and it will become a subgroup. 

Greg Martin
Sage

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author cathguangco
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Super Contributor

Hello Catherine,

There isn't a way to move multiple Groups/Subgroups at once.  I believe you are referring to the 'Move Group...' option from the tool bar; there is an easier way to move Groups (to become Subgroups) - you can do it by drag and drop.  Left-click and drag a Group onto another Group and it will become a subgroup. 

Greg Martin
Sage

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply.  I've tried it and it quite faster than using 'Move Group' from the tool bar, which is the procedure that i mentioned in my previous message.

Regards,

Catherine