Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to get SwiftPage EMarketing on ACT Premium Web

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

How to get SwiftPage EMarketing on ACT Premium Web

I have recently upgraded my ACT software to Version 19.2.146.0 Update 3. (We previously had ACT Version 15.1.108.0 Hot Fix 4) After upgrading to the new version I was able to get Swiftpage add on to show up on our application which is stored on the Windows 2012 R2 server. I was able to configure the Web Site Administration. When I browse to the website that has our ACT database I don't see SwiftPage as an option under the write tab. How do I get swiftpage EMarketing to show in the web version?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author UCALT
‎08-15-2017 09:17 AM

Re: How to get SwiftPage EMarketing on ACT Premium Web

[ Edited ]

Hi UCALT,

As Swiftpage Emarketing works as an addin within the Act software it cannot be enabled for the Web version. 

You are able to login via: swiftpageconnect. This page will allow you to carry out the same tasks you would normally use on the desktop version.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author UCALT
‎08-15-2017 09:17 AM

Re: How to get SwiftPage EMarketing on ACT Premium Web

[ Edited ]

Hi UCALT,

As Swiftpage Emarketing works as an addin within the Act software it cannot be enabled for the Web version. 

You are able to login via: swiftpageconnect. This page will allow you to carry out the same tasks you would normally use on the desktop version.