Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to extract Notes, History, Documents, Web Info, Addresses to CSV format in ACT! Premium

Re: How to extract Notes, History, Documents, Web Info, Addresses to CSV format in ACT! Premium

Hello Sapthagiri,

I am having exactly the same issue as you in terms of extracting the notes and history from ACT. From what I can see a third party exporter is definately required. I was wondering have you made any progress on this?

Regards

Kathryn

Re: How to extract Notes, History, Documents, Web Info, Addresses to CSV format in ACT! Premium

How do I extract activities from old ACT to ACT 2013? Is it possible? If it is, show me.

How can I export the "Activities" and other things from the old ACT to the ACT 2013 ? Is it possible? If it is, show me please
Administrator

Hi sr0121176,

Exporting activities is possible though the use of a third-party add-on such as Data Exporter for Act! or EXPORT|IT. Both of these offer free trials so you can confirm that they do what you need before purchasing. There are more add-ons available at http://www.actaddons.com.