Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to export sales staff activities from act to excel for text file for sales analysis

Copper Contributor

How to export sales staff activities from act to excel for text file for sales analysis

Hi All ,

can some one tell me how can export the above. i wish to export thru OLE , if cannot i will manually export. 

Paul Yeo 

Copper Contributor

Re: How to export sales staff activities from act to excel for text file for sales analysis

Hi All ,

I notice that ACT it self also have report writer , may i know which is the best way to provide the following report :-

1) I need to know each sales staff how many customer visit per day on average ?

Paul Yeo

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How to export sales staff activities from act to excel for text file for sales analysis

Copper Contributor

Hi Mike ,

I need to know the pass sales staff activities . meaning i have set a target for each sales staff to visit min 4 customer per day , for one month we have 20 day , so total number of customer each need to visit 80 customer per month.

now i can view from deskboard , but the default chart is pie chart , and i need to manually select the date . 

My actual requirement is to have a bar chart instead of pie chart , from Jan - Dec 08 , and bar chart will display only 1 sales staff number of visit per month for last 12 month. it is possible to do it in ACT deskboard ?

Hope you can help me on this.

Paul Yeo

Platinum Elite Contributor

You should be able to do that in the Dashboard, but you'll need to change it for each user .

Remember, you're looking at History, not Activities.

It might be easier to create a report for what you want