Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How to export data from Impact Suite Calendar extension?

Copper Contributor

How to export data from Impact Suite Calendar extension?

Impact Suite has an extended Calendar feature that allows fields to be attached to the underlying Activity via a hidden linking table and a table containing the new fields. From what I can see, a 1:1 relationship is created through the hidden table. I want to take this data and create a separate child table but maintain the relationship (KEYS) that will allow me to keep a link to the activity and possibility the contact.

Could someone please guide me on how to export the data from the Calendar extension table - linked to date of meeting and contact so that I can make another child table? I think the best way to go is to make Contact a parent to a Referral Table (child) and a Data Table (child). The Data Table has unique fields but is linked to an activity (meeting). Ultimately I want to populate a template with data from Contact Table, Referral Table, Data Table (related to an activity). I also have a PsychTests Table that I can access to report a particular Test result on the same Template.

The main issue I am having is getting meaningful data from the existing Calendar extension in Impact Suite. I want to preserve what I have already entered and transfer it to a new child table.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope it helps someone.