Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How do you view calls made (past) and emails sent in Dashboard to track performance of team?

How do you view calls made (past) and emails sent in Dashboard to track performance of team?

As an Adminsitrator I need to know how many calls were made by my sales users as well as how many emails were sent and meetings presented, just basic performace information that any manager would like to see of their team.   I spoke with ACT support yesterday they said that a call, must first be scheduled then cleared to show in dashboard???  

What exactly triggers the chart information in Dashboard?, Is it when a record goes into history, or when the record is shown in activity? 

Can anyone please outline the steps that can help a manager track peformance of their sales team on a day to day basis?

The graph contact history by history type is what I am looking for however one that has a filter by today, yesterday, past week, not days since creation?  Not current activities to do, but past activities accomplished. 

thank you

John