10-21-2008 08:28 AM
ACT ver info: ACT! by Sage Premium 2008 (10.0) (ST Edition) Version 10.0.2.191
Server info: MS 2003 R2
* Can't figure out how to import 'Notes' for ea contact (did this months ago but forgot).
* When Importing Company records (after I've Imported the Contacts), is it necessary to import all the same fields (ie: City, State, Zip, etc) as w/the Contacts?
* AND . . .why are certain Company fields not showing up (they don't show up in Contacts screen either). Tx!
10-21-2008 08:50 AM
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.
10-21-2008 10:32 AM
Did you see my response to your post here:
1. Import Notes for current or new contacts?
2. One problem with the ACT! import of Companies is that it doesn't automatically link the contacts to the Companies... if this is an issue, you might look at using itImport to do the importing
Yes you do need to add the address details and contacts might not always have the same address
3. Standard fields or custom added fields? Are you sure of the field name?