Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How can open/restore data base from adf or pad file ? Please help, urgent! Thank you.

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: How can open/restore data base from adf or pad file ? Please help, urgent! Thank you.

Z: would be a mapped location ... you need to find out where that actually is
Highlighted

Re: How can open/restore data base from adf or pad file ? Please help, urgent! Thank you.

ok.  how do i move the file from the mapped drive to a place where it's accessible?

Highlighted
Platinum Elite Contributor

You need to find out where the physical location is ... ie: where z: really points to
Highlighted
Copper Contributor

how do you change File type?  I hope it is not inappropriate for me to reading this post and asking my own question.  I have the same issue. 

Highlighted

I have just managed to export my database to an ADF file. the Pad file no longer works and only has 1k of data in it. when I try and open the file it is now asking for a password, which I never set. so when I click next it says there is a problem with the network and I need to check my connection. but the files are on the same PC, the same Drive and there should not be an issue. the ADF has a lot of data in it, and I need to get it open. can anyone help please?