Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How To Search The Campaign Results Tab

Accepted Solution Solved
Highlighted
Bronze Super Contributor
Accepted Solution

How To Search The Campaign Results Tab

I posted this in the Share Your Ideas because phone tech support said it wasn't possible to do a search on the data in the Campaign Results tab.

While on a tech support call, the question was also posted to the support engineer who said it wasn't possible.

It is hard to rely on tech support when tech support doesn't know the product or have access to a more senior tech when he can't find the answer just gives a made up answer. 

I was on the phone with a support tech when I asked how to do a lookup under the Campaign Results.

The tech said that's not possible because it is just columns and is not searchable data.  I challenged him with a question regarding the Campaign Results being data shared from AMA back to the contact.  No response to that.

The good news is that the Campaign Results are completely searchable with the added convenience of organization.

Independently from my call with Tech Support, Gandhi replied to a support eMail I had sent with the following:

"... you would like to know about creating [a lookup] of campaign results . "

You can go to Lookup >> Advanced Query >> Dropdown on Type >> Select Campaign Results.  I think all the fields are there.  For example if you want to do a lookup of contacts for bounced emails, choose bounced email equal to true and it will create look up of all bounced emails.

When in the Campaign Results tab, you can also drag column heading to group the results.

So, this request falls under HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT.

Thank you Gandhi for the follow up.

John Purdy
ACT! Premium V. 22.0.205.0 Update 3
HP ENVY 17m, 16GB, & Office 365, 32bit, 500GB SSD.
ACT CRM Advisor