Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help with intruder alarm reports

Help with intruder alarm reports

Hi, I have Act Premium 2013 to use for my intruder alarm company. I have created an activity called service that repeats every 6months.. I need to be able to create a report that will show if I have cleared/completed any of my service early or late.

Basically the statistics like this software http://www.pcdata.co.uk/html5/base.html. Last picture.

Can this be done?

Thanks
Bill
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Help with intruder alarm reports

I would need to know more about exactly how you would want the report to look but on the information provided I believe that such a report template would be possible. However for any such tracking report based on the results of a custom activity, it's necessary that the custom activity be created properly. When custom activities are initially created they provide two default results, Completed and Not Conpleted. Unless you edit the default results and make them unique for each custom activity, the history results can't be tracked.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thanks for reply.

The reason for the report is to monitor service performance as I have to prove the service is complete within the month previous or after the service date. I have set 2 results so far. Service complete and service incomplete.
Platinum Elite Contributor

This definitely looks like a report that is possible. Contact me direct or using a private message and we can discuss the report further.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129