Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Hello everybody

Hello everybody

i need hepl from you.

somebody know why my act premium 2012 desktop version, some times don´t save the activities, and some times don´t save the history.

I have install the last hotfix in my server, and i run the reindex and repair database but nothing , i failed to repair this issue, please

helpme 

Re: Hello everybody

Milestone,

When you go to save your activities, or histories, are you getting any sort of error message?  Is one user seeing the activities and another not seeing them?  I need more information to help you.

If you click OK to save an activity, and then you see it on the calendar, it should stay there.  That command is sent immediately.  If you cannot see it on the calendar on another computer (With filters wide open), then there's a disconnect somewhere.  You're either opening up a different database, or you haven't synced that database.

The more information you can give me, the better.

Billy Clark
Swiftpage
Act! Knowledgebase: http://kb.act.com

Hello 

bclark

when 1 user save the activities, don´t shown any message of error, and when that activities apparently if it was saved appears in the calendar but after a while, " I don´t know 5 or 30 minutes " this activity appear like as undone and the seller  do it again the activity one more again, now when the history is saved the same occurs as the activities, and occasionally they can´t attach any email

If you are saving activities and histories, they should stay there.  The only reason they would disappear is they were deleted, or left the criteria of the filter.  I would suggest trying to contact support directly for this issue, since something outside of the norm is happening here.

Billy Clark
Swiftpage
Act! Knowledgebase: http://kb.act.com