Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Happy Act! user looking for a good hand held companion.

Happy Act! user looking for a good hand held companion.

Gang,

After nosing around on this forum to try to find a solution for a hand held for may Act and Email needs, I realize the following question may bring a firestorm of opinions.  I submit this following question in an attempt to find the best solution for my needs.  After I get the right solution, I will then provide the same solution for my whole company.  Thank you in advance for any help or positive suggestions.

Could anyone offer advice on a hand held for synchronizing Act contact demographic & appointment information as well as email.  Currently using Act 2008 premium fwg and outlook email using POP3.  I would like the ability to wirelessly 2 way sync Act and manage my email.  I envision this device replacing my cellphone.  I envision this hand held solution to give me the ability to send and receive email and update my office with any Act contact demographic changes and changes to my Act Calandar.

Thanks,

Mark

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Happy Act! user looking for a good hand held companion.

I'd recommend a Blackberry or Windows Mobile device and Handheld Contact to offer the functionality you need.