Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

HELP....Daylight Savings Error

Copper Contributor

HELP....Daylight Savings Error

In a 5 user enviroment....one of the computers didn't automatically update the time after the daylight savings time change last week.  We have since corrected the issue and all computers are stating the correct time and all are using the correct time zone....the problem is though....that the computer that had this issue isn't entering appointments in the schedule the same as all other computers....if it enters an appt for lets say 10 AM...it shows up as 11 AM on other computers....and if the other 4 computers enters an appt for lets say 10 AM...it shows up as 9 AM on the affected computer......I can't seem to figure this one out......any ideas would be greatly appreciated....btw.....last year there was a work around issued by Sage for the daylight savings issue....i'm wondering if this is somehow related?

Thanks

Chris
Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: HELP....Daylight Savings Error

What version of ACT! are you using?

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com
Copper Contributor

ACT! 2006 Premium For Work Groups.....
Nickel Elite Contributor

Check this link. http://tinyurl.com/3b6ghq

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com
Copper Contributor

It wasn't the ACT Daylight Savings Utility that was casuing the issues....but it did give me another idea.....I reinstalled the Windows update relating to the Daylight Savings....and it fixed it.....thanks for your help...muchly appreciated....and now I don't have to work all weekend trying to figure it out....Smiley Happy

Cheers
Chris