Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Google integration suddently not working on all computers

Google integration suddently not working on all computers

Google integration suddenly not working on all computers and getting this error message "the system cannot find the file specified".  Any ideas what's caused this problem? 

Re: Google integration suddently not working on all computers

Having the same issue on several computers, just started

Copper Contributor

I've recently noticed problems with ACT integration with Google as well.  The automatic scheduled integrations are not working (at least the email history recording is not).  However if I choose to open the Google Integration Preferences dialog, just hit OK (change nothing), ACT will prompt to do an integration immediately.  That one time works properly... integration runs and even the email history is recorded.

This needs to be looked at and corrected soon.  It's a big headache not having the email history recording into ACT records when you've grown used to them being there.

Copper Contributor

Here's some screen shots of the issue I've described.

Automatic integration doesn't seem to be doing anything in regards to recording Gmail email history.  I notice that mesages are missing from my Remote Database (not syncing) and therefore I know the process on my primary ACT PC is not doing anything.  Going to that primary ACT PC...

When I right click the system tray icon and choose Integrate with Google - Record History, integration fails.

act integration failed.jpg

If I right click and open the preferences dialog box, I don't even need to change anything, just click OK

act google integration preferences.JPG\

ACT prompts me to do in immediate integration and I click YES

act google integration preferences2.JPG

This time the integration completes, including Email history being recorded, and sure enough, new emails from Gmail get added into ACT as expected.

act integration completed.JPG

So the question is why is this not happening automatically any more like it used to, and why is it different after opening the Preferences box?