Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Google Calendar Integration Act! 20.1 - Invalid database

Tuned Listener

Google Calendar Integration Act! 20.1 - Invalid database

Windows 10 version 1803 build 17134.167, Act! Premium Version 20.1.120.0, Update 6

Act! integration with Google calendar worked perfectly with Win 7. I know that the sync process was chanced with Act! 20.1

Using Win 10 and Act 20.1.120.0, 1 way or 2 way sync of activities to google calendar doesn't work. Checking Google Sync History yields: You Act! database file is invalid. Please re-select your database and try again. 

I have an open case with Act! Support since the end of June, but they still can't resolve the problem. 

Act! is working fine, and email integration with Outlooks also works. The database name format is AAA_Aaaaaaaaa_Aaa.  

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Nickel Elite Contributor

Re: Google Calendar Integration Act! 20.1 - Invalid database

[ Edited ]
If you already have an open case with the Act! support team, I am sure they will respond and Fix the problem.

I regularly do not suggest the integration or synchronization of the database with more than one service or device. (I try not to generate the duplication of Contacts or  activities - or damage or in the database)

Basically (in my case) my Act! database is my only Contacts and Activities Manager, then the integration with Outlook is only to create history records of the emails sent and received

I regularly visit my clients, then I have a remote database and synchronize with the server through the local network when I arrive at my office.

Best regards and Good luck

FIRMA.png

PRAXI SOLUTIONS INC (CRM and FSM Solutions)
contactus@praxisol.com
customercare@praxisol.com
https://www.praxisol.com/solutions