07-27-2009 09:07 AM
I need to give a user Admin rights. According to the ACT help text, I should be able to go to Tools> Manage Users > Security Roles to make this change. Following the directions below, I find I don't HAVE an option for Security Role List on the menu. Does anyone know why this is?
From the Tools menu, click Manage Users.
- On the Select a User page, from the list, select the user.
- Under User Tasks, click Edit User Information.
- On the Edit User Information page, make changes to the user's profile. (See options below.)
- Click Next, or if you are done, click Finish.
You can make changes to the user's profile, such as:
- Change the user's log-on name: In the User Name field, type a new user name.
- Change the user's access role: From the Security Role list, select an access role.
07-27-2009 09:24 AM
Assuming you are logged on as an Administrator...
Tools -> Manage Users.
Highlight the user you want to change.
Select Edit User Information
On the drop down for Secuity Role: change to Administrator
07-27-2009 09:34 AM
I AM the Administrator. Security Role is not even on the list of options when i select Edit User.
Refer to the linked image. http://www.electronicsigns.com/images/user.jpg
The option isn't even AVAILABLE to me.
07-27-2009 09:39 AM