11-19-2015 07:50 PM
We have a customer who is experencing random GDI errors. I have followed the these 2 KB's and has not made a difference.
Customer is using Act! V17.1 and Server 2008.
I did find this kb also http://kb.swiftpage.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/26493/ The customer does minimise and maximise, but so do most people. I have been looking at the task manager and the GDI Objects got to like 147 and i got the error message.
11-23-2015 08:50 PM - edited 11-23-2015 08:52 PM
Yes I can replicate the issue from the admin profile, does happen to other users. I tested in the demo database same issue. Everyone works of the RDS Server. They don't have Act! installed on workstations.
11-26-2015 06:59 PM
I have already tried this KB before posting, I will speak to the customer about reinstalling. I did forget to mention this is APFW. If the customer agrees I will post back the outcome.