Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

From ACT Email to Outlook Email

Copper Contributor

From ACT Email to Outlook Email

Window7/ACT2010 Premium/Outlook 2007

I worked for some time with ACT Email system,everything OK. Outlook was always installed.

Now I switched to OutLook2007 Email system,which better,but some questions:

1.===hitting the blue emailfield address of a contact, Outlook starts/popsup  with the Send To: CC and Signature, but   WITHOUT  the xxxx@yyyy.com email of that contact in the TO:

I see however that starting an emailaddres it is a "type ahead" (emailaddresses are there somewhere) so that

makes it easier,but prefer to have immediately  the emailaddress of the contact in the screen I am working on.

Do I have to uninstall ACT2010 Premium and re-install to get above Okay?

2. ===can I copy /transfer the previous/old Emails from ACT emailsystem  to the Outlook.pst file ??

Thanks

William

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: From ACT Email to Outlook Email

Hello William,

In regards to your questions:

1. Try removing and then readding the ACT! Address book in Outlook. Make sure the address book is marked as the default address book

2. If the Internet Mail account is still setup in ACT!, then in the Email Setup, you select both Outlook and Internet and then change your mail system to ACT! Email. Open ACT! Email and you should see both your Outlook and Internet Mail boxes. You would then select, then drag and drop the messages from your internet mail box to Outlook mail box.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.