Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Fresh install of Act! Premium-upon start I have a pop up box with the word "go" in it. I click to close and ACT shuts down.

Re: Fresh install of Act! Premium-upon start I have a pop up box with the word "go" in it. I click to close and ACT shuts down.

There is a file called sl (lowercase L) but its in 7ZIP under program files...

Re: Fresh install of Act! Premium-upon start I have a pop up box with the word "go" in it. I click to close and ACT shuts down.

Just finished trying this, and it did not work.
Bronze Elite Contributor

Odd message and also truncated so does not help us very much.

To eliminate 1 problem could you right click on the ACT icon and use the option Run as Administrator to see if that works?

Already tried that and am on hold with Tech Support now...will try to post solution if I understand it...;-)

Tech support got it working for me. They uninstalled using their uninstaller. She went into the Registry and uninstalled certain entries. Then she downloaded the same version of the version we are using and installed that.
When I asked what caused the issue, she said it was caused by a previous install. I told her the computer was brand new, and I never really got another answer. Its running for me. If anyone else has this issue, the best bet is to contact support.

Thank for all the help!!!
Employee

Hi senatormc,

I'm glad your issue was resolved.