Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

For Contact Activity; how do I get that to work for just one subgroup instead of the entire database?

For Contact Activity; how do I get that to work for just one subgroup instead of the entire database?

I have been looking at this for hours and I still can not figure out how to get to a point where I can get the contacts that have not been contacted into a list from one subgroup.  Every time I try it gives me who hasn't been contacted from the entire database instead. 

This is what I was doing:

LookUp; Contact Activity; Not Changed; Since Date ; Search in; OK   I've tried this but even when I am in a specific subgroup it still gives me all the contacts from the whole database. 

Nickel Super Contributor

Re: For Contact Activity; how do I get that to work for just one subgroup instead of the entire database?

That happens because there is not a dynamic search criteria - no changes automatically.

In the Croup (without contacts) - Click on  Add/Remove contacts -  Edit Criteria -  Type: Contacts  -  Field Name:  Edite Date  -  Operator:  Olderer than (## Days)   ADD TO LIST Option - Preview....   How Many contacts?

This Criteria works dynamically and automatically switches.

Similarly you can do to Opportunities  (Type: Opportunities)

I'm no expert, but it is an Idea