Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Fix custom tab order in act for web

Fix custom tab order in act for web

I have used Act in-house for many years, but just bought and installed act premium for web on my server so my salespeople can use it from the web. I can edit other elements of the layout and it works correctly (mostly) through the browser interface, BUT when I edited the tab order on the layout, not only did it not work the way I set it, the tab order went completely crazy. Tabbing through fields now jumps back and forth, up and down and all over the place - through fields I had set a tab order on, and through fields that have no order set. Support told me that the web interface was not designed to use tabs - baloney! Before I changed the tab order, the tab button took me through all of the fields in order. It was only by me editing them that this changed, but it does not work correctly. I haven't tried to restore the default tab order yet - hopefully I can do this easily - but this needs to be fixed!
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Fix custom tab order in act for web

Hello ksechrist,
We will test this and see if it a product issue that needs to be submitted to development. An update will be provided when more information is available. Thank you for posting this information!

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.