Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Firefox on Mac?

Copper Contributor

Firefox on Mac?

I've unfortunately been tasked with trying to get Act! for Web to work on a mac.   I'm using Firefox 3.6 and everything appears to be working except Contact List View.  There are no contacts listed.  However, if I go to Contact Detail View, all the contacts are there and I can go next and previous through them all.  Anyone run across this and have a fix?  

This is Act! Premium for Web 2011 on a Windows Server 2008 R2 x64 server. 

Thanks. 

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Firefox on Mac?

Copper Contributor

No.  There's no message.  The part of the screen where the list of contacts should be is just white (blank).  There's roughly 1,500 contacts. 

Sorry, I don't have a MAC to test it... I did have a look at it from a MAC when they added the support, but can't recall if I looked at the list

It works on Firefox 4.0b11 on Windows here.
Do the other lists work? Task, Opportunities, Companies?

Just had a thought ... if the first 30 or so contacts don't have data, it will be blank. Do you have a vertical scroll bar on the right?
Copper Contributor

Ya, I don't normally have a mac around to test it either.  Happened to have a remote employee in town who wanted to have it setup.  There was no scroll bar.  I had the same version of firefox on my windows machine and it worked just fine on that.

All of the other lists worked fine.  It was only the conctact list that wouldn't show up.  I tried a workaround by creating a group with all the contacts in it.  Then I was going to create a lookup from that group to see if that would work, but I don't see how to create a lookup from a group in the web version like I can in the desktop version. 

There are a few MAC users in the LinkedIN ACT! Fanatics Group:
http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=49896

You might try asking there to see if they can replicate it