Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

File attachment sorting correctly

File attachment sorting correctly

I am having difficulty with the sorting of documents attached to records on ACT! 2012 Premium.  The sorting does not appear to be running from oldest to newest or vice versa depending on how you sort the records/files.  I am accustom to being able to find the newest saved file to the record in this way, but with the newest version, I am not able to find the specific file attached as easy.

Can anyone help me with this?  Is there a fix for 2012 Premium or is this a new glitch with the newest version?  The older 2011 version worked without a hitch for me.

Thank you in advance for the response.

Derek

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: File attachment sorting correctly

[ Edited ]

Hello Derek,
There is currently a reported issue with not being able to sort attachments under the Documents tab by "Modified Date". This issue is currently under investigation. We will post an update when additional information regarding the status of this issue becomes available. We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.