Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Field Value not saving...??

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Field Value not saving...??

I have created some user define fields with a drop down list created from a list of values....  Now....when I change the value and then click on the "Save" icon, I would assume that this new value wouldn't change.  But.....if I refresh or Ctrl - F5....this value reverts back to its original value.  What is really strange is that this doesn't always happen.....its a coin flip....sometimes it reverts...soemtimes it stays with the new value I just finish selecting.  We're using Act 6 Premium for Workgroups.....  Any ideas...Thanks Chris

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author graham36
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Field Value not saving...??

I can't believe that not one person out there knew the issue....and in my opinion...this is another ACT bug.....I did through trial and error find a resolution....any time you change any field in ACT make sure you "Tab" out of field, don't use the mouse....so far since using the TAB feature when changing field values, the problem hasn't happened again.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author graham36
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

I can't believe that not one person out there knew the issue....and in my opinion...this is another ACT bug.....I did through trial and error find a resolution....any time you change any field in ACT make sure you "Tab" out of field, don't use the mouse....so far since using the TAB feature when changing field values, the problem hasn't happened again.
Copper Contributor

graham36 wrote:
I did through trial and error find a resolution....

Thanks for coming back and letting us know what you found. Future members searching the forum will be able to use your information. Smiley Happy