Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Field Usage Analysis Report

Accepted Solution Solved
Tuned Listener
Accepted Solution

Field Usage Analysis Report

I'm trying to run the Field Usage Analysis Report in ACTDIAG.  It just brings up a box with a bunch of lines.  The first line being; "System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Invalid Column name 'USER3'."  Then it reads; "Invalid column name 'USER3'." a few more times, followed by "invalid column name'USER4'." then USER7, USER8 and eventually "warning: Null value is eliminated by an aggregate or other SET operation.  It gives me an OK button and creates a blank report on the desktop.  Any ideas?  I've tried on other databases and it works fine.

Thanks.

ACT Field Analysis.jpg

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author mclark@convexx.com
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Field Usage Analysis Report

Hello mclark,
It looks like you may have some invalid or damaged fields. ACT! has default User Fields 1-10. Back up your database, and (if those fields are not being used), delete the fields listed in the error message. Then run Database Maintenance from the Tools menu.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author mclark@convexx.com
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Platinum Elite Contributor

Hello mclark,
It looks like you may have some invalid or damaged fields. ACT! has default User Fields 1-10. Back up your database, and (if those fields are not being used), delete the fields listed in the error message. Then run Database Maintenance from the Tools menu.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Tuned Listener

Thank you.  That worked.