Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Field Last Results duplicated in the History Section

Field Last Results duplicated in the History Section

Whenever I make a change in the "Last Results" Field it generates a history of that change in the History tab. Thats ok, the problem is it includes the preview change and then lists the new change. Whenever I view my last result with the contact I have to read through many lines instead of one, which was my "last result."

Example. I called this guy and made a change in the "last results"

6/26/2008 1:52 PM 0 minutes Field Changed Field Last Results changed Field Last Results changed from "8/13/07- Called and told him why not sell Rio Linda & buy a NNN, he said that he's not ready yet" to "Talked to Bill, not totaly interested in selling but wants to find out value. Sent checklist."

I would just like the history to generate my most recent change, not repeat the previous.

PLEASE HELP!!

Copper Super Contributor

Re: Field Last Results duplicated in the History Section

You can enable and disable the record history option within the "tools, define fields" module, disabling would keep it out of your history. As a work around you could move the last results field to a more prominate place in your layout.
Brad Marquardt
realtimeACT, Inc
Colorado, USA
Nickel Elite Contributor

I suspect that you have synchronization set up and you also have the preferences set to automatically rollover activities to the present date. If so, turn off the automatic activity rollover. Synchronization and automatic activity rollover should be considered mutually exclusive.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
Techbenders
royel@techbenders.com
Platinum Elite Contributor

Instead of using "Last Results", use Ctrl-H and just record the History of the call or other activity.