Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Exporting to Excel errors (Sage ACT! Premium 2013 for web version 15.0.31.1.0)

Exporting to Excel errors (Sage ACT! Premium 2013 for web version 15.0.31.1.0)

When I first run an advanced query I get everything I expect to see in the preview and when I export to Excel the same data is correct.

The next time I run an advanced query I get everything I expect to see in the preview - however - the exported Excel sheet is identical to the first version.

Is this a fault with ACT! not resetting something, or is it a fault with Excel, either way I need to sort it out as even a complete close down and start up of my web based laptop doesn't alter the exported result.

It seem to me that something isn't being reset, cleared or overwritten as it should be.

Any ideas folks?

Cheers

Steve

Silver Contributor

Re: Exporting to Excel errors (Sage ACT! Premium 2013 for web version 15.0.31.1.0)

Try closing Excel before repeating the task. 

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider

Re: Exporting to Excel errors (Sage ACT! Premium 2013 for web version 15.0.31.1.0)

Thanks for your reply Jon.

I've closed down ACT!, I've closed down Excel and I've even closed down the whole laptop and restarted it.  None of these actions change the result of duplicating the existing data.

Being a web based user I can't close down ACT! on the server as it is running 24/7 and is remote from me.