Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Export VCard

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Export VCard

How do I give my employees the ability to export (send) a vCard from Act Premium for web? The option is grayed out in their contacts menu.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author RachelHorizon
‎02-17-2016 06:14 AM
Administrator

Re: Export VCard

The vCard option is limited to users with the security role of Manager and Administrator. Do they have the necessary security role?

The export to excel functions also a permission that can be added or removed on a user by user basis. Does the user have the available permissions?

View solution in original post

All Replies
Administrator

Hi Rachel,

Are you attempting to export a VCard in Chrome? This feature is only available in Internet Explorer due tot the requirement for the Outlook integration addin, which is currently only compatible with IE.
Copper Contributor

No they are using Internet Explorer. I have the option to export a vCard as an administrator, but when they log in to their accounts, they cannot select the "send vCard" option from the Contacts menu, it is grayed out. Is there a way to give them the capability to do this?

Also wondering about the "export to Excel" option. Why is that option grayed out as well?

Solution
Accepted by topic author RachelHorizon
‎02-17-2016 06:14 AM
Administrator

The vCard option is limited to users with the security role of Manager and Administrator. Do they have the necessary security role?

The export to excel functions also a permission that can be added or removed on a user by user basis. Does the user have the available permissions?
Copper Contributor

No they are not Manager or Administrator. Thanks for the info.