Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Export Activity Series to Excel

Export Activity Series to Excel

We are running Act! Premium Version 19.2.146.0, Update 2 - the desktop version.  I'm trying to figure out how to export our current activity series we have in our database to Excel.  That way, we have a way to view them all and edit them as needed in case we want to make changes to them.  Is there any way to do this?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Export Activity Series to Excel

No. Once created, the activities in a series are not linked but are separate activities related to a specific contact. Try checking the timeline tab, it may help for what you want to do..
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Okay, let me rephrase my question.  I want to be able to export the "Activity Series" we have created in ACT to Excel.  This way we can view what type of "Activity Series" we have as well as the individual activities that comprise each activity series.  There has to be some way to do this so we can view this information outside of ACT.

Platinum Elite Contributor

No, it can't be exported to Excel. You can go to Schedule | Manage | Activity Series Template and choose to edit an existing series and step through it to eirther review or edit the series.
Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129