Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC

Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC

I hope someone can help me on this one!  I am using ACT Premium for Workgroups 2007 (9.0).  I keep getting the following error when trying to export Opportunity lists into excel (by using the button on the task bar--not the export wizard):  Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC.  I have tried to research this online and someone said that they had the same problem when trying to import the "details" field.  I haven't had a problem importing this field in the past but now I am.  When I deleted the "details" field from the import, everything worked fine. 

Does anyone have any idea what may be happening?  Any help would be appreciated!  Thank you!

Re: Exception from HRESULT: 0x800A03EC

This issue can be caused by the presence of an international character in the data included in the export to Excel.

In most cases, your data will still export correctly. If the data does not export correctly, you must remove any international characters from the data before attempting another export to Excel.

Error: "Failed to update link - Exception from HRESULT: (memory address)" When using the Exporting ...