Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error still exists! ACT! Says Month must be between one and twelve & Calendar problem

Copper Contributor

Error still exists! ACT! Says Month must be between one and twelve & Calendar problem

Created a new database. Copied info from the Outlook Calendar into ACT.  For a few days everything was great.  After a fresh sync of Outlook 2007 to ACT my users can't see the calendar items now but they are still listed as Activities.  I have two users that access the database. Users can't see any activities in the Calendar.  Also, if I click another item like Contacts I'll get a pop up stating that "Month must be between one and twelve." Parameter Name: Month.  I contacted support and they say it's an Outlook issue and told me to run scans on the PST which I did with no problem found.  I've searched around here and on the KB and found some users also having this issue but no resolution as of yet?

Has this issue been resolved by anyone?
-Bobohost
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Error still exists! ACT! Says Month must be between one and twelve & Calendar problem

Hello bobohost,

Welcome to the ACT! Online Community. This issue has been found to be an issue with Outlook and usually has to do with one or more damaged Outlook calendar items. You can first try running maintenance in Outlook by going to Help/Detect & Repair (Outlook 2003) or Help/Office Diagnostics (Office 2007) to see if that resolves. If not, the only other workaround we have found at this time is to remove all Outlook activities from ACT!, create a new Outlook profile and test it with ACT!, import your items from your old Outlook profile to your new profile, then copy the Outlook items back into ACT!.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.

Copper Contributor

Re: Error still exists! ACT! Says Month must be between one and twelve & Calendar problem

Well the profile is connecting to Exchange 2003.  Do I need to do anything on the server side?
-Bobohost
Copper Contributor

I created a new profile and still see the same issue.  I even created a profile without running in cached mode and still no luck.  Ran Exchange Analyzer and everything is working just fine. 
-Bobohost

I am receiving the same error message which didn't appear until after I tried to sync my Outlook 2007 calendar with Act. After I synced, nothing showed up in either calendar as new information.  So I chose to sync both ways with only new information being updated.  Still nothing showed up in either calendar.  Instead, I started receiving this new error message and I no longer have the ability to schedule tasks in ACT.  I tried to uninstal ACT and reinstall it with no success.  I ran diagnostics in Outlook which found nothing and the problem still exists.
Copper Contributor

Resolved the issue.  The issue was with some recurring appointments in Outlook like Birthdays and Holidays.  Removed all and FINALLY I can sync.  Re-installed the Holidays in Outlook and it synched fine.  So far so good.
-Bobohost

I tried the same thing with no success.  Still getting the error message.  Smiley Sad

I have had this error for months - the Help Desk suggested deleting users etc., which I did.

(A major activity as quite a lot of information gets lost - and it all takes time).

I have also done all of the checks / repairs etc. to Outlook (version 2003 and 2007 using a 3003 server) which are possible - and the error still exists and is repeatable.

I create an empty ACT database with a single user - connect to outlook, - copy calendar from Outlook to ACT - and the ACT database is fatally corrupt. -- This is 100% repeatable,  and is  MAJOR problem.

- - - I have almost stopped using ACT because of this - - .

I would love to delete the single activity in OutLook which creates the problem - BUT Act does not give any information, and I will not remove all of them just in case...

The UK Help Desk basically said - it doesn't occur often, so we won;t even report it as a bug.

- - - I will not upgrade until ACT say this is fixed - -