07-23-2009 12:14 PM - last edited on 07-24-2009 08:09 AM by ghollister
Hi. Can anyone tell why is it that when I am designing a contact report and I want to see a print preview a box pops out saying this,
Grid should contain 32 digits and 4 dashes (xxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxx)
Subject edited to reflect actual issue
07-23-2009 12:38 PM - last edited on 07-24-2009 08:11 AM by ghollister
Your report template is corrupted.
Subject edited to be in line with main post
07-24-2009 08:21 AM
Just to be clear, the error message is actually "GUID should contain 32 digits with 4 dashes".
You may be able to correct this error by adding the ContactID field as a hidden field to your report template.
- Click Field on the left to add a new field
- Select the ContactID field and add it to the to the Report Header section of your template
- Press the F4 button to display the Properties window on the right
- Highlight the field label and the field box for the ContactID field
- In the Properties window, change the value of Visible to "False" to make the field hidden
- Save the report and go to File/Run to test
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.