Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error loading the page

Accepted Solution Solved
Copper Contributor
Accepted Solution

Error loading the page

I'm using Act Premium 2010 on Windows 7. Everything was working fine but all of a sudden I can't load my customized page layout and get the following error message, "Error loading the page". The problem is on the computer that stores the main database. The remote databases work fine. Please help.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author bdc11
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

Re: Error loading the page

No worries. Found the file, replaced it with the one from the remote dtatbase. Problem solved.

Thanks for your help.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Silver Contributor

Look at the possibility of a corrupted layout. On the master database, can you view other layouts?  If so, copy the layout form the remote layout to the master and you should be good to go.

We have seen corrupted layouts in sync environments. You may see dates appended to the layout name. If so, choose the one with the longest name, that usually works. You can go in and rename the layouts if this is the case in windows explorer.

Test Drive Act! and Quickbooks over Citrix http://GoTryAct.com

Jon Klubnik| ActTrainer.com
(866)710 4228

ACT! Certified Consultant / ACT! Premier Trainer / ACT! Hosting Provider

Copper Contributor

Thanks for the quick reply Jon.

Yes the other layouts work fine. I will try your solution but I'm not sure what folder the layout file resides in. I've searched but no luck.

Solution
Accepted by topic author bdc11
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM
Copper Contributor

No worries. Found the file, replaced it with the one from the remote dtatbase. Problem solved.

Thanks for your help.