Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Error in Web version of 11.0 when creating a look up from the opportunity list

Error in Web version of 11.0 when creating a look up from the opportunity list

Is anyone receiving an error message when creating a look up from the opportunity list that says:

sys.webforms.pagerequestmanagerparseerrorexception: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error is when the response if modified by calls to response. Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled. Details: error parsing near'

<html xmlns= "htt'.

Re: Error in Web version of 11.0 when creating a look up from the opportunity list

What internet browser is being used?  Has this feature worked before?  Do all users experience the issue?

Try restarting IIS on the server.

Re: Error in Web version of 11.0 when creating a look up from the Task list

I am getting the same error when I try to create a lookup from Task List:

"sys.webforms.pagerequestmanagerparseerrorexception: The message received from the server could not be parsed. Common causes for this error is when the response if modified by calls to response. Write(), response filters, HttpModules, or server trace is enabled. Details: error parsing near

<html xmlns="htt"."

I have restarted IIS, also we have about 15 users and all are getting this error.

How do we fix this issue.

Thanks

Dhruv

Re: Error in Web version of 11.0 when creating a look up from the Task list

tawanab98e / Dhruv,

Based on the information provided, your issue appears to be associated with a previously reported issue. I will provide an update if the status changes, or if an alternative workaround to this issue is identified. I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.