06-14-2009 08:15 PM
06-16-2009 06:19 AM
Just some questions to get a better understanding of the issue:
- What version of ACT! are you using? Go to Help/About ACT!
- What operating system (XP Home/Pro, Vista Basic/Premium/Business) are you using?
- When does this error occur?
- Does this happen with more than one picture field? With more than one picture file?
- If you are in a multi-user environment with a shared database, is this happening on other computers as well?
Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.
06-16-2009 07:52 PM
Hi, Natasha here, currently I have a stand alone installation.
I'm running XP professional and Using ACT Premium 2009. I have 2 image files so to speak. I created a Picture field and I used a picture for the back ground. My default layout for ACT is 1024x768 and the background picture is 1076x768 I don't know if that makes a difference.
When everything started to get crazy is when I imported some of the contacts from the demo database. Pictures included. I got the error while changing the companies and adjusting the pictures. I also got a "GUI" error. I don't know what that is.
I'm not really into computers or file types and stuff. I'm kind of an end user trying to branch out.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to know if you have any suggestions for an online training site. I'm in Trinidad and have no consultants here.