Contact

Company

Address 1

Address 2

Address 3

City

County

Postcode

My problem is that not all companies have address 2 and address 3, and if this is the case there will be blank lines before the city, county and postcode.  How do I solve this problem?

Another problem I have is I would like the address to print in Letter Gothic, but when I select this as the font (in preferences, colours and fonts, fonts) Act says:

“Only True type fonts are supported. This is not a true type font”

As this is the recommended font for my mailing company, is there a workaround to get this printing for the address?

Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Envelope printing problem

Set the properties for the fields in question to Can Shrink. 

Letter Gothic nows there's a blast from the past, the onle Selectric font. Check the WEB, truetype versions of that font are available.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129

Thanks for your suggestions.  I went to the edit template for the DL envelopes and clicked on each part of the address and set the properties of the field to can shrink, however I still have the same problem?

As for the font, I already have Letter Gothic on my computer but ACT will not let me select it as I get the message reported in my first post.

Platinum Elite Contributor

If can shring doesn't work, check the vertical field height and placement, make sure ther isn't any overlap.

The Letter Gothic font you have on your system evidently isn't a truetype version, you need to replace is with a truetype version.

Roy Laudenslager
ACT! Certified Consultant
ACT! Report Expert
Durkin Impact Report Designer
www.techbenders.com
royel@techbenders.com
541-343-8129