Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Enter ORDER in ACT 2009 Premium

Accepted Solution Solved
Avid Listener
Accepted Solution

Enter ORDER in ACT 2009 Premium

I've done a LOT of customization of my layouts over the years, and I'm pretty familiar with the layout editor.

I'm sure I understand HOW to enter/change the TAB and ENTER stops, and I've been successful at setting the TAB stop order.

However, I just cannot seem to set the ENTER order!!  I can select the SHOW ENTER STOPS from the View menu, but there are NO enter stops, and clicking on the fields does NOT create any! 

When I show the Properties window, all of my fields have BEHAVIOR settings for Tab Stop Enabled / and Tab Stop Index.  However, ther is NO BEHAVIOR options for Enter Stop (so I can't set it to TRUE)

Is there a setting elsewhere that needs to be turned on to enable Enter Stops?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author ActScott
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Re: Enter ORDER in ACT 2009 Premium

Thank you for participating in the ACT! Community. Based on the information provided, your issue appears to be associated with a previously reported issue.  The issue is scheduled to be resolved in the next update that will be released sometime in January.  I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author ActScott
‎09-25-2015 03:20 AM

Thank you for participating in the ACT! Community. Based on the information provided, your issue appears to be associated with a previously reported issue.  The issue is scheduled to be resolved in the next update that will be released sometime in January.  I apologize for any inconvenience this issue may cause.
Avid Listener

Thanks!  I guess I'm glad to know it's not ME!
Tuned Listener

Re: Act 2013 Pro Version 15.1.108.0

Has a fix for Show Enter stop tabs in contact layout been addressed yet They have just dissapeared???

This function was much used in previous versions

Tab stops work OK

Can some one advise please

Thanks

Colin McCullough

Platinum Super Contributor

Re: Act 2013 Pro Version 15.1.108.0

Testing in Sage ACT! 2013 SP1, I was able to successfully display and modify the ENTER stops. 

Have you tested this with a different layout?

Possible solution: You can restore a backup of the database (use File > Restore > Database > RESTORE AS) and replace the layout in your production database with a copy from the restored database.

Greg Martin
Sage