Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Enabling Font selection, Sizing and Color in NOTES

Enabling Font selection, Sizing and Color in NOTES

I use ACT! Sage Premium for WEB 2008 (10.0) (St Edition) Version: 10.0.3.139 remotely from office. My PC's operating system is Windows Vista and I use Internet Explorer 8. Several months ago it appeared that the ability to change font, font size and/or color was disabled when constructing/editing a NOTE. At first the disable was intermittent but then it became permanate. The people responsible for the operation do not have information on what they did or that I can do to re-enable the use of variable fonts, sizes and colors. I checked with other users of ACT! Here at Stellar and they seem to have the same problem. Is there anything that I might have done at my end/ in my PC that caused this? Is there a way for me tore-enable these functions?
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Enabling Font selection, Sizing and Color in NOTES

Hello Willie,
Welcome to the Sage ACT! Community. It may have to do with IE 8, since that browser is not supported by ACT! for Web 2008. You can try using IE7 compatibility mode to see if that resolves the issue.

Greig Hollister

Note: Effective 6/1/13, Sage no longers provides support for the Act! software. This is now provided by Swiftpage.