Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Emailing multiple contacts at once from the task menu

Accepted Solution Solved
Accepted Solution

Emailing multiple contacts at once from the task menu

Hello, 

I have numerous follow up (generic) emails that I need to send out, this will be done using an ACT template and will all say the same however, when I do this from the task menu (follow up reminders), I am able to email them all at once using one template however, I am not able to add a subject line and it sends the emails without a subject.  Anyway to do this but include a subject in all of the mass emails?

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Accepted by topic author Altalog
a week ago
Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Emailing multiple contacts at once from the task menu

I might be misunderstanding what you are doing but you should be able to highlight those in task list you want to email and then Create Lookup.

From this view you can bulk email by selecting Write - Mail Merge - Email  and use this wizard to both select the template and add a message subject plus history if wanted.  (This does not use the Swiftpage email app so is not HTML friendly and has number limitations.)

View solution in original post

All Replies
Solution
Accepted by topic author Altalog
a week ago
Bronze Elite Contributor

Re: Emailing multiple contacts at once from the task menu

I might be misunderstanding what you are doing but you should be able to highlight those in task list you want to email and then Create Lookup.

From this view you can bulk email by selecting Write - Mail Merge - Email  and use this wizard to both select the template and add a message subject plus history if wanted.  (This does not use the Swiftpage email app so is not HTML friendly and has number limitations.)