Community
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Email Problem

Copper Contributor

Email Problem

We have been using Outlook 2003 with Act 2006 Premium for Workgroups with no problems.....except now on my computer.....i'm getting the following errors and I can figure out whats going on........when I open ACT Email......i get the following message....."You haven't set up any email systems. You will need to do this before you can send or recieve e-mail in ACT!"  So then I go into Preferences and set up the email again......but it doesn't make a difference......I even tried changing the email program associated with ACT to Outlook Express, and Internet Mail, and still it didn't make any difference.  I have 1 more clue that maybe connected to this issue.....when I'm using Outlook......it keeps prompting me that the ACT! address book isn't associated with Outlook so I browse to the ACT PAD file and fill in my username and password but Outlook keeps stating that the database couldn't be opened.  Now I know i'm using the right username and password because I am able to log in every day directly to ACT....any ideas would be appreciated.....Thanks....Chris
Platinum Elite Contributor

Re: Email Problem