Yup...Just did it again to be sure. It attached to the Primary. I opened up the secondary, clicked on the email, Outlook opens up, and fills in the To field, I start typing John Doe in the CC field, it fills in the email address of the Primary and I click send. No Problems. Even when I click on CC and browse for John Doe in the Act Address book, it attaches correctly.
But I have a copy of the email he send over the weekend and sure enough, it is not in the History of the Primary.
I've just checked... the manual Attach only looks at the From field, so it wouldn't work
As it's working now, it's not easy to know what happened. I'd get the user to check after sending emails for the next week or two and see if it happens again. If so, note what else was running and maybe look at the History Queue to see if there are an error xml files